Monday, July 25, 2011

Here we go...

I love my life. So much! I just feel like every year gets better.  Sloane and I have lived in OKC for 2 years now and we are completely loving this stage of life we're in. Despite how happy we are, I don't feel like I have a ton of crazy or exciting things going on around me that I can share with my friends on a daily basis! BUT I really want to start a sort of journal (this blog!) so that as our lives change, I can look back and remember what we were up to in each stage of our life.

I plan to write about random things happening around us as well as post about fun recipes I try, places we go/want to go, teaching ideas and funny stories, Sunny girl (my version of a baby), verses and quotes, and lists of things I'm thankful for.

I promise it will be full of randomness, so if you think you can handle it, I'd love for you to follow me along as I try to record our life and learn to be a better wife, friend, and mother (to Sunny;)

No comments:

Post a Comment