Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hump Day Happenings!

Well... I lasted 3 days (and I even ate a handful of almonds during that time!). Sloane lasted 6 whole days on juice fruit and veggie juices that we made at home in our juicer.  So after my 3 days of juice, I spent the next 2.5 days eating only raw fruits and vegetables and nuts when I didn't have time to make juice. That was MUCH easier! Now Sloane and I are just trying to eat more raw fruits and vegetables and much healthier meals and I'm trying to cut down snacks... :) "Trying" is the operative word here, people.


Our fridge is much more colorful these days!

The juicer!
Sunny has LOVED this cooler weather! Look at those little feet :)

Tiny :)

Sloane spent Saturday watching football with buddies and all day Sunday studying for a test. I made a last minute decision to drive to Little Rock and go to the Hogs game with my mom, dad, and sister! We had so much fun!


I loved all the patriotic things they did for 9/11.
Sisters



Read this in 2 days. Ready for #2.

Last night I went with my buddies Leslie and Emily to eat sushi and watch The Help!

Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment