Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hump Day Happenings!

Well! Here we are on Hump Day! It feels like my Monday because we started school today.  I forgot to post my Travel Tuesday yesterday, so tomorrow will have to be Travel Thursday :) 




Inservice began last week! Here is a picture of me and my buddy Roxy! She is the mom of one of my best friends in OKC, Sarah. We had been to TOO.MANY.MEETINGS!!!!



Speaking of Sarah, I got to run to lunch with her and her sweet little boy, Rex!


Speaking of best friends, I got to see MY SISTER last weekend! She was on her way to Arkansas from Oklahoma and I was on my way to Oklahoma from Arkansas! We got to see each other for a second and it was PREFECT! Also... she has a baby on the waaaay!


Oh my gosh! ANOTHER BFF! Here is a pic from me and my LayBay! Sloane and I drove to Greers Ferry Lake in Arkansas to meet up with his law school buddies for the weekend!



Here's a crazy picture of Sloanie and his buddies! They were sitting on a surf board that we had been paddle boarding on!


Here are some things I'm loving this week!

Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5: so fun to dance to!



love.



Saw this at Urban Outfitters. I am looking for a fun, cross-body purse.



I love Glee, but I love this dress for fall even more!



I love my little green eyes!

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!! It's almost Friday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment