Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hump Day Happenings!

We have some fun stuff to report since last Wednesday!


  • The most exciting news is that some of our VERY best friends, Mark and Jenessa, came over to visit from NWA! They also brought their sweet and adorable son. We showed them the town, ate way too much good food, played with blocks :), and had a double date on Lake Hefner! We miss them way too much so it was a perfect weekend of catching up. (I hardly ever use my real camera, so you'll have to forgive the iPhone pics.)


Pretty night on the lake!

He's the cutest thing ever.

Love that Sloane is holding a kid haha!

I love you!


  • I have been working on organizing/cleaning out my classroom! I also found out which students I will have this year and I have been labeling EVERYTHING! Here's a sneak peek ( I know you're all DYING to see it haha!).
It's VERY yellow.


  • Sunny girl had to go to the vet last week.  She got her yearly shots and her tail was infected :( Something BIT her!!!! Rude, rude, rude. Anyway, a lot of money later, Sunny girl was stressed, but feeling much better in the tail department.
Don't you love that little pinky nose? Say yes.



  • Here's another fun piece of jewelry I found this week! They had it on the Francesca's website, but it sold out in a flash! I will keep checking and let you know if they restock.
Isn't that pretty? They also had a coral one and a cream one.



  • Since we had company coming, we wanted to make our house look a little more finished! We bought it a year ago and have made only a few minor changes to it.  We still need to hang things on walls/work on the kitchen, but we really love our little home :)
Finally bought a bed skirt for the guest room!

Had a mantle/tv frame built and finished. Might still get some curtains.



  • Last thing today... Summer is my favorite season.  I think it always has been. I never complain about how hot summer is because I HATE, HATE being cold. Winter gives me some serious blues. With all that to say... without complaining... I will just state the obvious.  It's stinkin' hot out there guys.
Monday night at 11 pm

Wild. Just wild.


Thank you for listening to my ramblings! I have done the Hump Day Happenings for two weeks in a row now and will start blogging other things soon! Have a great rest of the week~ it's getting closer to the weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment