Thursday, August 18, 2011

Traveling Tuesday: The Northeast

Early this summer, Sloaner took me on the best trip EVER for our 5th anniversary! I had never been to the Northeast and he took me to all the best places! It was SO neat because I got to see things I have  read about or seen on tv or the internet, but not in real life! We started in Seaside, Fl and then traveled by car, train, and plane to Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, PA, New York City, NY, Boston, MA, and all along the coast of Maine! We were gone for 15 days and had the time of our lives!



Washington, D.C. in the Capitol.

Cutie baby.

Got this coverup at H&M and love it!

Me and Handsome outside the Lincoln Memorial.



Sloane & the Liberty Bell.

Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA.

The BEST Philly cheese steak in Philadelphia.

In NYC, we were able to see FOUR musicals (love them!), including Phantom of the Opera!

We went up to the top at night and it was BEAUTIFUL looking out on the city.

Boyfriend in Times Square.

Love :)

Nom, nom, nom. Little Italy pizzeria.

Lady Liberty (and Sloane!)!



Boston! The tower where they hung the lanterns!

What are the chances?!?!?!?!?!?!

The boys at Boston Harbor.

Looking back on the city.

Sloane surprised me with a convertible in Maine! We were freezing, but it was so sweet!!!

We stayed in Acadia National Park and it. was. gorgeous.

I found a cat... in Maine... it was awesome.

We had SUCH a fun time together! Sloane's the best and I love him more than anything! (He doesn't read the blog so I can be as mushy as I want!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment