Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hump Day Happenings!



It's been a pretty busy week, people. Here are some random highlights :)



Rumble (the mascot for the Thunder!) came to school last Friday!
The. Kids. Went. NUTS!
Oklahoma sunset!
Leslie's first time to DELICIOUS Eischens! Fried chicken, fried okra, and chili cheese nachos. Amen.
Sunday Sloane and I went to Sams- I just love that place! We had a nice, relaxing weekend.  I know it sounds sappy {I promise I know}, but errands are SO much more fun when he comes with me.
This is a whole other post in itself! This is the juicer we recently purchased! 


Tonight we made juice for dinner for the first time! I'll post a lot more about our juicing next week on Hump Day! Also, I got fake nails yesterday for the first time in my life! 
{trying to break the 'ol nail biting habit :) }
Have a wonderful Labor Day holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment